Normal day, let me be aware of the treasure you are…
Let me not pass you by in quest of some rare and perfect Tomorrow.
One day I shall dig my nails into the earth,
or bury my face in my pillow,
or stretch myself taut, or raise my hands to the sky
and want, more than all the world, your return.
- Mary Jean Iron

Sunday, May 19, 2013

May 20 Meal Plan

I'll keep this short and sweet otherwise you might kill me from the repetition.  I've been sick, really sick, again.  It's my 4th bout of it in 17 days so I'm a little leery of declaring myself completely over it, but now that I'm better, Mark is sick with something different.   We took Rebekah back to school, we all miss her.  Goodness, do I ever say anything new anymore?  Anywho, I can complain about the weather!  It's 8:30 at night and 84 degrees in my house.  Yuck!

Okay, I'm done.  Basically life is good, just a little less shiny and pretty than we'd like it to be right now.  In the meantime life goes on and hopefully here's what we'll be having to eat this week:

Monday (piano):  southwestern chopped salad--salad greens, sw chicken, cheese, tomato, black olives, sw ranch, corn
Tuesday (dance):  Honey sesame chicken, rice,veggie
Wednesday:  Pork chops, rice pilaf, green beans
Thursday (drama):  Rosemary grilled chicken w/orange dipping sauce, brown butter apricot and pine nut rice, veggie

Ugh!  Just realized that's three meals of rice this week.  Oh well, c'est la vie.  

Hopefully we have good plans for next weekend, we'll have to see if everyone gets, and stays, healthy enough to make them happen, also if the weather cooperates.  

Hope life's good in your corner of the Universe.
 

4 comments:

Mum-me said...

So sorry to hear you've not been well. Hope you are 100% better very, very soon (and that everyone else in the house get/remains well too).

Susanne said...

Hope you are all feeling better this week. Not fun.

imbeingheldhostage said...

What a long, miserable, sickly winter we all seem to be having! That weekly meal plan would perk me up though, may be swiping a good part of it, thank you :)

MemeGRL said...

Gah, not more sicknesses! Awful. Maybe the heat will bake out the germs?! Trolling for more winner recipes you haven't actually made yet, lol. Feel better!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...